Located in the historical business district of Northside. Ohio Tile and Marble Company was founded in 1937 by Stanley Joseph Mees.
We are the original company and one of the oldest fabricators and tile distributors in the United States.
In 1964, the industry began to change and due to the markets higher demand for product, Ohio Tile and Marble became a Distributor. Not only installing, but supplying material for Wholesale as well as retail.
In 1968, after many years of hard work and success, Stanley J. Mees retired and sold Ohio Tile and Marble to his daughter Ruth and her Husband Clyde.
Clyde and Ruth Dowers continued to carry the torch. With the growth of the company, expansion of a new 10,000 sq/foot showroom and warehouse was completed in 1985. In 1990, a 15,000 sq/foot State of the art Fabrication Plant was built to offer additional inventory and service of Natural Stone Products.
Ohio Tile and Marble is currently operating under the Third Generation. In 1997, Ohio Tile and Marble was the first Company in the Greater Cincinnati area to purchase a Brembana Stone CNC Machine to increase production and service at the Fabrication Plant. In 2001, an additional 10,000 sq/foot Warehouse was completed to better service the customers.
Ohio Tile and Marble does not focus on being the largest. We take pride in providing unrivaled customer service, the finest choice of quality products and unsurpassed production in our industry.